KEEN TO JOIN THE DEBATE, BUT NOT SURE HOW ?
It’s easy …
1. Simply sign in to your Twitter Account or sign up at www.twitter.com/signup if you don’t already have one.
2. Keying #CIHScot16 into the search box at the top of the page will take you to the debate. On the results page, under the Results for #CIHScot16 heading, click All [Top All].
3. You can chip into the debate any time you like – just click on the blue Compose new Tweet button.
4. You’ve only got 140 characters to play with, so keep it short and make sure you use #CIHScot16 in your Tweet otherwise it won’t appear as part of the debate.
5. Struggling to keep your Tweets short? Use numbers instead of words, & instead of and, contractions like it’s for it is and all the usual texting shortcuts like u for you and c for see.